Notice: Any comments made by me, are my own, and should not be construed to be those of anyone else, or any organization or association.

Monday, April 8, 2013

One if by land...

While there are those, to include some friends I expect, who think that I am an alarmist. I do not  believe so, and is it my believe that Paul Revere and those other Patriots of that day, were also thought to be alarmists before that famous ride. I don't mean to equate myself with Paul Revere, but would we recognise such a person today? I believe there are many who are trying to wave the lantern of alarm on the coming threat to liberty.

I saw a Youtube video today ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ABw6IMKn0 ) that everyone should watch. Even if you don't like guns and want them banned, you should still watch this. This is not the first I've seen either. While this man had come from Communist Cuba, I've seen a presentation from a woman who survived NAZI Germany too ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLdRz5pF7s ).

I have been alarmed about Obama since he started campaigning the first time. The vetting process by an engaged media, never happened, and the connections with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Rev. Wright, were just ignored by at least HALF the nation, and most all the media.

And when Obama said, "We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.", ALL my alarms went off.  ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s )

WHY would our government, with the best civilian law enforcement in the world, and the best military in the world, need its own "civilian national security force" Sorry, but that smacked of Hitler's SS to me. Call me an alarmist if you want, but at what point should the frog in the pan get out of the friggin' water!

Today, while our government is broke, the DHS (Department of Homeland Security [George W did us no favors with starting this!] has purchased at least 1.6 BILLION rounds of ammunition, at least 7,000 Assault Rifles, and over 2,000 Armored vehicles. WHO is this to be used against? The DHS is NOT our military, yet that agency is arming itself to more than match round for round our fighting military in Iraq and Afghanistan, for the next 20 years! I wish I could say they are arming to protect our borders, but those DHS vehicles are NOT being sent to the borders to support the Border Patrol.

Janet Napolitano has said that the purchase of that ammo is for spending efficiency. Really? Enough for how many years? When we are broke? Sorry, but that's a bullshit explanation. And I am suspicious as hell that THIS is Obama's move toward having the DHS be that "civilian national security force". THAT should cause everyone to be alarmed. It should be especially alarming to all those 60's types who so fervently opposed BIG GOVERNMENT back then!

Until "the people" are alarmed enough to wake up, I will continue to wave the lantern, and in this case, it's One if by land!

No comments:

Post a Comment